Account Manager, Retail Account
We have a very exciting opportunity to be the central part of the team on a large piece of retail business. The account is a retained piece of business that has been with the agency for nearly ten years. Because of this, the relationship with the client is strong and collaborative, giving the opportunity to delve deep into the company to find marketing solutions to business problems that stretch further than traditional media channels.
We are looking for a passionate and enthusiastic account manager with strong agency experience to sit in the centre of the team and control the account. The applicant will have worked within an agency for 3-5 years and have good retail experience.
The main role includes:
• day-to-day management of the account including timing plans, status reports and management of finances along with trafficking work through the agency (creative, digital, print, TV depts.)
• daily direct contact with main clients, managing their briefs and expectations.
• supporting the AD in management of quarterly campaigns including TV, radio, press, outdoor and digital
• managing at an account exec
• management of the website content and CMS
• ad-hoc campaign support for the client including product advertising and local campaign management.
We are looking for an experienced account manager who has worked on a large retail account, but also has experience on FMCG brands. Experience in brand positioning and brand building are also important. The successful candidate should have experience managing the production of all ATL channels, particularly TV with a good understanding of the processes.
The nature of the account requires good organisation and time management and the strength of personality to drive work through the agency. Strong client management skills are crucial, and the ability to take projects and run with them, guiding the team above and below. Demonstrating these skills at interview will be beneficial.
Above all, we are looking for someone who has a good creative understanding and is able to support a new and exciting phase in the creative development of the brand. Examples of their work, and a knowledge of the insight, proposition and positioning would be welcome at interview.