Freelance Account Director - JWT Inside
J. Walter Thompson London – Job Located in London, England
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for a Freelance Account Director for JWT Inside.
JWT INSIDE is our specialist employee relationship marketing agency who engage the global workforce through integrated employee communications. We create award-winning work for some of the world’s most admired organisations. From talent acquisition to employer brand strategy and activation, from internal communications strategy and execution to leadership communications, we efficiently recruit and retain employees for our global client base.
As an Account Director you will work on a flagship account and lead a key project for delivery to their global workforce by July. You will ensure that employees are engaged with the new brand positioning and values by initiating positive candidate and colleague experiences that will help drive business performance.
You will have a broad mix of experience and be able to demonstrate taking an advertising idea and pushing it out across all the comms touch points: Digital, internal comms, BTl, etc. We are true employer marketing partners to our clients and need someone with the skill set to be able to advise on all types of solutions.
Our approach and the culture of the client is to be fast and to be entrepreneurial. You will be able to work this way and be prepared to roll up your sleeves and find solutions to challenging problems. But above all, we want a strong strategic thinker with a passion for good work and the intellect to ensure we get it.
The role reports into a Senior Account Director.
- An experienced Account Director from a leading recruitment communications or internal communications agency
- You will be articulate and engaging and generally a natural in front of senior clients.
- You will have a thorough understanding of employer brands and appreciate how the employer brand connects to the master brand.
- Digital communication experience including social and website development are essential.
- You will have international experience and be able to manage local markets.
- The role needs someone who is capable of thinking on their feet, and who is happy to challenge and question along the process.