HR Business Partner -Maternity Contract
J. Walter Thompson London – Job Located in London, England
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for an experienced HR Business Partner (HRBP) to be part of a HR team that is responsible for attracting, developing and retaining exceptional talent to enrich our business. The HRBP in partnership with the Director of Talent (DoT) will play an integral part in the delivery of the Agency’s people strategy and cultural change agenda across all JWT business units including Santo, TeamLife, Colloquial, Mirum, Geometry@JWT and JWT multinational.
Strategy and Culture
- Work in partnership with the Leadership team and Heads of Department to enable them to drive their commercial and people agendas forward.
- Build relationships with key industry associations/strategic partners and other WPP HR colleagues.
- Bring innovative ideas and solutions to the delivery of the agency’s people agenda.
- Continuously improve CSR initiatives and partnerships including Drive Forward, JWTeach and Young Tribes.
- Deliver against the culture change agenda set by the CEO and Leadership team.
Employee Relations / Legal
- Advise on Company policies and procedures where appropriate
- Run process around any Grievance and Disciplinaries or other matters arising.
- Support the DoT in restructure and redundancy proposals and change management initiatives, including TUPE if appropriate.
- Keep informed of new employment legislation in the UK, and updating policies as and when required.
- Provide advice and coaching to line managers on day-to-day issues.
- In conjunction with the Director of L&D, identify and support the delivery of the Agency’s Learning & Development agenda.
- Responsible for the management of the end-to-end annual performance review process, delivered by DoT and Director of L&D.
- Support, develop and coach junior members of the team to ensure they deliver value-added HR.
- Support the DoT in the completion of the Global Talent Audit (9 box grid) and Succession Planning process.
- In partnership with the DoT implement, deliver and continuously improve the Company induction process and materials
- Work closely with the DoT and Heads of Department in the administration of the annual salary review process and company bonus schemes.
- Provide advice and guidance to employees on benefits and entitlements when appropriate.
Compliance / Operations
- Assist in SOX compliance measures.
- Ensure the team keep the immigration tracker and folder up to date in accordance with UKBA guidelines.
- Ensure the team keep the reports and trackers up to date at all times
- In conjunction with the HR team, ensure all payroll processes are adhered to, establishing an efficient transparent process that is understood by everyone in the HR department and that works in the event of one member being out of the office.
- Responsible for reviewing, updating and continuously improving our HR policies and processes.
- Currently in a similar HR Business Partner role
- Experience working with at least one of these departments – Creative, Broadcast, Production, Design (or similar)